I'm not moving to Guatemala any time soon

I have a new favourite spam email. It was sent to The Engine Room email address and consisted of 23 jpeg attachments detailing luxury properties for sale in Guatemala. (Perhaps unsurprisingly, it was also in Spanish.)

Even if I had $1.8m to spare, what are the chances that I would blow it on a lakeside property in Guatemala as the result of a spam email? About the same as me wanting an 'Israel GPS Navigation System', I should think.

Anyway, here's an extract from the email:

Spam email detailing properties in Guatemala

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, you can get a gorgeous 3 bedroom home with a pool in a gated community here for about $150,000.

JD (The Engine Room) said...

Tempting - but I'm not sure about the commute...

xensen said...

Coldwell Banker spam??